It’s no secret that companies have been using technology to automate their workforces in recent years. Workers have been replaced with robots who don’t need to sleep, eat, or take a break.
That has led to a rise in unemployment and a decrease in wages for those who still have jobs. Blockchain is a new technology that could make the playing field more level for both customers and employees by ensuring that everyone has access to quality goods and services at affordable prices.
Blockchain, a relatively new technology, is transforming the way people do business. It offers a decentralized means of storing and sharing information. Hence, it can never be corrupted or altered, giving all its users a secure system to conduct transactions.
As this technology has grown in popularity, innovators have been exploring possible usages of blockchain for diverse industries such as healthcare and manufacturing. So far, most of these implementations have been focused on the customer-to-business interaction, but what about the employees?
The article below will explore the various impacts of this revolutionary technological innovation viz. Blockchain, on not just customer experience but also the employees and the workplace environment at large.
Blockchain Impact on Customer Experience
With every new technology, there comes an introduction to a new method of handling client acquisition and delivery. Blockchain is one such technology that has been introduced to streamline operations. That will further result in more efficiency in day-to-day operations.
It is becoming much convenient for firms to come into touch with prospective clients. With the support of blockchain, businesses can track clients from the very first touchpoint till the final delivery of service.
It will become easier to identify the initial clients and their feedback. This way, the company can understand the problems the clients face in their day-to-day life. With this, businesses can develop solutions to take care of the client’s pain points.
Effect of Blockchain Technology in the Workplace
- Personal assets: With blockchain, you can keep your business in the hands of those who created it. More specifically, anyone who is in control of a company can do with it what they please. That eliminates the need to sign it over to an entity that has the power to alter the document. That means that no matter what happens to your company, your personal assets will remain intact. You can even access them from outside the office and ensure that no one can take them away.
- Better employee experience: Blockchain enables businesses to have better relationships with their employees. The firm can immediately check on the status of each and every one of their employees at any time, which can prove to be a valuable asset for organizations in today’s world, where job security is at a premium.
- Collect customer data with zero security/privacy concerns: Since blockchain is immutable, transparent, and highly secured by nature, it will allow businesses to get a vast amount of customer data by eliminating security and privacy concerns ordinarily associated with the same.
- Higher efficiency: Blockchain may eliminate the need for human labor, as smart contracts perform the same work at a better rate. Prior to the beginning of innovation, accounting was the profession of people who were experts in bookkeeping. But given the error-committing tendencies of people, the provided data and information logged is constantly loaded up with blunders. Also, there was a high rise in financial records manipulation with no one to bear the brunt. Now, information can be stored and time-stamped immediately in the blockchain. In addition to the fact that it is public for each and anybody to see, it is likewise protected and can be utilized as proof.
- Storing supply information: As with every industry, the supply chain industry battles with trust and transparency in the handling and delivery of products and information. With the use of blockchain technology, all parties can get access to product information irrespective of location. Also, costs of administrative processes can be reduced as the technology allows for transparent auditing of the supply data.
Blockchain Technology in the Human Resources Industry
Similarly, as with different ventures, blockchain innovation will, at last, make advances into the HR world, getting information and smoothing out various cycles, including, most strikingly, selecting and recruiting.
It may not be excessively well before recruiting directors to approach a protected blockchain that will take into consideration consistent confirmation of occupation up-and-comers’ accreditations.
Truth be told, different tech firms have effectively fostered a blockchain stage to get and share understudy records. In the future, employers and employees will be able to add relevant work experience data as well.
The ability to reliably verify a candidate’s background and skills will be particularly effective when hiring contingent workers to ensure they can get up to speed immediately.
- Cross-border payment and mobility: Blockchain enables businesses the ease of transacting with their supply-chains, free of the friction and costs of third-party reconciliation and transfer value across their business globally. Besides, it will further facilitate cross-border mobility by allowing employees and employers the heightened security and transparency of collected data.
To Sum it Up!
Businesses using blockchain applications will benefit from the time of hiring an employee to the process of developing a better relationship with them.
Besides, the technology can also be handy in handling customer data and client acquisition processes while ensuring the security of the personal assets of the firm.
And all that is just the tip of the iceberg. As blockchain technology evolves and changes for betterment, businesses will reap many more advantages of using the technology in their operational processes down the line.
Considering the many benefits and significance of this highly innovative and radical technology, it is imperative for a business to partner with the best and the ablest engineers in the industry capable of turning their unique blockchain ideas into reality.
Webgen Technologies is one such blockchain development company skilled at developing blockchain solutions for global clients.Views: 266
Hey Webgen Technologies,
Aadarsh this side. It is my first time commenting on your blog post and am glad to say that you have shared an excellent content regarding the impact of blockchain on customer & employees. I really like and appreciate the way you have elaborated things that are true enough to understand. While scrolling through this post i have noticed that you have also discussed about impact of Blockchain technology in the workplace & Human resources industry that are so clear and providing a clear-cut understanding. Yes incorporating blockchain helps building personal assets, getting better customer experience, higher efficiency and gathering customer data.
After reading this complete guide i got ideas and am sure that this post will surely helps readers, people in understanding the importance of Blockchain. Lastly i would like to say that you are definitely providing good understanding to your readers.